Meet the Linear Accelerator (LINAC)
At our center we treat early-stage, recurring and advanced cancer using a linear accelerator (LINAC), an advanced technology that generates high-energy X-ray beams. The LINAC is equipped with an imaging system that precisely targets the tumor while delivering radiation, destroying cancer cells and minimizing exposure to surrounding healthy tissue. We offer current, state of the art radiation therapy treatments, provided by a team of caring, knowledgeable individuals who live here, too. Radiation therapy is delivered safely, painlessly and does not involve surgery.
Our Radiation Therapy Treatments
We offer several types of radiation therapy designed to treat all forms and stages of cancer.
- External beam radiation therapy (EBRT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D conformal therapy
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
Key advantages of Radiation Therapy:
- Pain free
- Painless treatment
- Few to no side effects
- Outpatient procedure lasting 10-15 minutes daily
- Minimal to no recovery time
- Return to your normal activities following treatment
Speak with one of our dedicated team members about how we can help today.